Forget the other to-do lists you have for today, mental or otherwise, and do the following:
- Don't yell at the kids.
- Smile often.
- Get out your camera, go find a flower, and take a picture of it.
- If you don't have a computer, for heaven's sake get one. You can get a decent one for $500 or so.
- Go to a farmers' market.
- Stop eating second helpings. Forever.
- Call your kids, your Mom, your Dad, whoever you have been ignoring.
- Don't be a jerk in traffic. Behave yourself.
These are for starters. We will provide new to-do lists once you have done all of these. Thank you.