Aside from the obvious reason that not having a computer, or knowing how to use one, keeps people from doing anything on a computer, including blogging, here are a few other reasons people don't blog:
- They say they "hate" blogs; that blogs are inane, silly, and a waste of time.
- They say they "don't have time", which means they simply don't want to look at them or have their own blog. Some of the busiest people in the world are among the most successful and informative bloggers.
- They say they can't write.
- They are afraid of what people will say when they look at and read their blog.
- They don't ever take any photographs and have no idea how to manage digital downloads to a computer and then again to a blog and don't want to bother to learn.
- They used computers on their job and never want to see another computer after they left their job. They would rather pay their bills one at a time by writing out checks and taking them to the post office.
- They listen to other people tell them that blogs are stupid.
And, there are undoubtedly many other reasons. You can add to the list on my comments. Of course, these reasons don't apply to you, or you wouldn't be reading the Curmudgeonly Professor.