While singing Put on a Happy Face, I thought of a few deterrents I must overcome:
- Stuffy nose
- Tendinitis in shoulder
- Utah Jazz sleepwalking
- TV ads (I know they have to make a living, but please, please don't be so obnoxious)
- LA Lakers and Miami Heat
- Windows 7
- My first generation Kindle is full. Eliminate books, or buy a new one?
- 90 seconds of sports for in depth reporting on local TV channels.
- Cable bloviators
- Watching the news on Congressional doings and undoings
But then I thought of a few good things:
- The weather in St. George is finally getting warmer.
- The Jazz have actually won a bunch of games and are fun to watch.
- Jimmer Fredette and BYU Cougars playing the most fun and exciting basketball at BYU in years, and some of best basketball in the country.
- Friends drove 800 miles just to visit with us.
- My wife's health is improving.
- Spring is coming soon with cherry and apple blossoms, lilacs, tulips, poppies, and a host of things to photograph.
And then I decided that I didn't "feel so bad."