Here's the news that's worth knowing from the Salt Lake Trib:
- If you're a Virgo, you are supposed to "focus on your desires and long-term goals." Really?
- In "comic" Mary Worth, sad looking girl tells homeless man pushing cart full of cans that she's all right, so he says "then I'll just be on my way." Excellent use of paper, ink, trees, and time.
- Jeremy tells Mom in Zits after she suggests he read "The Scarlet Letter" that the book says "Best read before December 1972."
- Need for donated food for children who depend on the Boys and Girls Club for snacks and supper soaring, writes Heather May. Tough to think about hungry kids. And parents.
- Young Utah Jazz kiddie corps runs into old guy buzz saw at Celtics game last night. Jazz still fun to watch, even though age and experience trumped young legs and blossoming skills. Besides, Doc Rivers made many kind comments about Jazz players and coach. Thank you, Doc.
- Liquor package agency owners die in Duchesne County leaving county residents without booze till April 10. Sad. You'll have to drive awhile to stock up.
Other than that, Congress dithers, Prez Wannabe candidates blast away, Supreme Court holds our fate in its hands, sick people worry, people with pre-existing conditions are fearful, bloviators bloviate, fact checkers check fibs, and we stumble into spring and summer trying not to give up. Have a nice day.