A collection of distilled sarcastic wisdom, numerous photographs, discussions of books and stuff to learn and more stuff to think about from a retired economics professor turned blogger and photographer.
Built in 1908, the Santa Clara Relief Society House was saved from demolition and restored as a historic place by a group of interested citizens. The Relief Society is the women's organization of the LDS Church.
This bluff separates the Green Valley community and Santa Clara on the west side, and the main city of St. George on the east side. Bluff Street runs north and south the entire length of St. George on the east side of this bluff. Note the volcanic rock outcroppings on top. A residential community and the original St. George airport are on top of this bluff.