My nominations for worst persons on Monday June 22:
- The morons who stole the camp trailer from our church parking lot this week with all of the camping gear, tents, sleeping bags, cooking stuff, etc. The equipment was used by both boys and girls for camps throughout the summer. And the boy scouts are scheduled for camp in just a few days. Congratulations to these idiot thieves.
- The teenagers who were busy taking the heavy metal picnic tables from the pavilion in the park and tossing them in the nearby river. Now the tables are bolted to the concrete floor. Lots of luck, you idiot morons! Go look for some other kind of stupid behavior you can enjoy.
- Not quite up to the two items above, but I did spy one back rubber in church yesterday. Back and forth. Up and down. Sideways. Transfixing.
- The grocery shoppers who handle each piece of fruit before selecting one, pinching, squeezing, holding them up to their nose, etc. Just what those who follow them want.
- The FedEx guy Saturday who chose the one hour of the day when I was gone to try and deliver my wife's new computer. Genius.
The Curmudgeonly Professor will continue to monitor the egregious behavior, attitudes, misdeeds, and stupid and selfish examples of the daily parade of such events and report them here. The Professor explicitly excuses himself from creating any such deeds that would land on this list. Do not ask his wife to verify.